That would be me

That would be me

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes


What do you do when all you do STOPS all at once?

In the past week an awful lot has changed. "The Last 5 Years" closed, my "real" job ended, I quit another "job", my acting class did NOT 'take' for this session, Lorelai started Head Start, the "ex" came back after being gone for over 2 months, we have started packing for the Big Move, I began rehearsals for Eleemosynary (which means for the first time in 6 months, I am working on a show The Bruce is NOT a part of) and well . . . you get the idea.

I have always seemed to thrive under chaos but this all may be just a bit too much chaos at once. A friend once told me that a "normal" person would crumble under the amount of pressure I put on myself. Right this moment, I feel like I am crumbling under the LACK of decent pressure.

I seem to be having a case of emotional bends.

I will get back to my normal soon enough. Please just bear with me in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment